Filming Additional Scenes

  filmed some extra scenes today. It was in the park and I really benefited from these last Scenes. I honestly made much more improvement from the additional scenes. I think the camera angles added extra definition. I really need to only put together my videos and edit them. I will be using Capcuts and creating a quality filming experience. I really wanted to just catch a funny humorous angles and catch phases. I am so grateful for my amazing teachers they taught me very well. I think that I just needed additional help with the labels and captions.  I think the camera angles added extra drama. I really needed to put together my submition and edit them. I finished up my extra Scenes at the park. This really tied together my video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog