Editing my Final Scenes

  1. I feel a sense of accomplishment knowing that I'm nearing the completion of my media studies video. Clips, transitions, and effects, each chosen to enhance the message of my project.I ensured every frame aligns with the aesthetic I envisioned from the outset.
  2. Sound editing is crucial, synchronize the audio with the visuals, fine-tuning levels and adding background music.Checking and rechecking for errors, I want every detail to be perfect.
  3. The graphics and text overlays I've designed add depth/clarity to the content.I refer back to my initial storyboard, ensuring that my final product remains my original vision.
  4. I take a moment to step back and view the project as a whole. Considering how the elements contributes to the narrative.Double-checking for any last-minute error. I want to ensure that my video receives a good viewing experience. I feel a surge of satisfaction knowing that my hard work is about to be shared.As the progress bar fills, anticipation builds, and I eagerly await the moment when I can share my creation with others.With the editing complete, I review the final video one last time. To make sure everything is as I wanted before submiting.
  5. Uploading the video to my YouTube knowing that this is the work of countless hours of dedication and effort.I feel a sense of pride in what I've accomplished. Exited to hear the feedback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog