I have a wide range of interests both inside and outside of school. I enjoy sewing and repurposing old, boring clothes to make new ones. I participate in a variety of sports, including swimming, track, and water polo. I devote at least five days a week to these activities, each lasting two hours. Spending time with my friends is a weekly ritual for me. There are many health advantages to spending time at the beach and swimming in the ocean, which is another way I like to unwind and spend time with my friends and family. I surround myself with upbeat and humorous people because I firmly believe that you are who you surround yourself with. I regularly work out at the gym for my health and wellbeing. I recently overcame my fear of attempting new foods and recipes. I've recently started learning how to crochet, and I love creating new things. I have a keen interest in fashion and adore seeing runway shows for well-known labels like Chanel, Versace, and Schiaparelli. I occasionally mo...
My participants for the video are still flexile and are still most likely going to change, Their are some individuals I need to confirm with and convince however this is my current list of participants. Actors- Brenna McLaney(myself) Filming- Brenna McLaney Joana Mendes Editing- Brenna McLaney Directing- Brenna McLaney
I am exhilarated to start my final task and begin my short film project and show my passion for media. This project is going to allow me to show my full potential for this course and show all that I have learned throughout this year. I am eager to conduct more research on how to even further improve what I have gathered on film making and analyzing other films. I am all about expressing creativity and showing who you are which I feel can be gravely shown through videos and images. This course has shown to me just how much cinema has a whole other meaning and can represent any type of struggle. I am truly excited to think outside the box and show Cambridge who I really am and how much I wish to showcase what their wonderful curriculum has taught me. I look forward to collaborate and compare what I have created with other class mates to learn new techniques. This project is going to allow me to explore and research in areas that I have not done before and I am truly excited to disco...
Comments
Post a Comment