My participants for the video are still flexile and are still most likely going to change, Their are some individuals I need to confirm with and convince however this is my current list of participants. Actors- Brenna McLaney(myself) Filming- Brenna McLaney Joana Mendes Editing- Brenna McLaney Directing- Brenna McLaney
For my blog I am planning to put together my video with one of my friends. It only requires one other individual. I am going to use the song Dark red. After I consulted with a few people I decided to do it with one of my friends Eva. She agreed to do it and now we just needed to find where we were going to film it. I just needed to find all the locations I had on my storyboard. Thank God I have a pool and gym in my apartment so I could get them both. However for the mall and beach we would have to those locations to film. We are most likely just going to galleria mall and Fort Lauderdale Beach after. We can just film the bed room shots in my room. I want to make the videos on my phone and then edit them on Capcuts. I want to use some new techniques I have learned from the last project on this one. I would like to use new transitions and new editing skills. I would like to have one other person filming but if not we can film our selfs. As I said before I don't need more than ...
I have a wide range of interests both inside and outside of school. I enjoy sewing and repurposing old, boring clothes to make new ones. I participate in a variety of sports, including swimming, track, and water polo. I devote at least five days a week to these activities, each lasting two hours. Spending time with my friends is a weekly ritual for me. There are many health advantages to spending time at the beach and swimming in the ocean, which is another way I like to unwind and spend time with my friends and family. I surround myself with upbeat and humorous people because I firmly believe that you are who you surround yourself with. I regularly work out at the gym for my health and wellbeing. I recently overcame my fear of attempting new foods and recipes. I've recently started learning how to crochet, and I love creating new things. I have a keen interest in fashion and adore seeing runway shows for well-known labels like Chanel, Versace, and Schiaparelli. I occasionally mo...
Comments
Post a Comment