I recently staring my filming. I also began planning my angles and shots for the rest of my scenes. I began filming my scene a the pool which will introduce he video. So far some of the challenges I have faced is relating the angles to the power struggle. I am learning when to do certain angles and from what distance to relate to the scene. Last minute we decided to change our song to God is a woman by Ariana Grande. When we changed the song it really set back my editing and planning. Before we began filming I began to rethink my planning and how we were going to film. I started to rethink my planning and how I was going to start playing the song. After I planned everything I began filming my pool scene. It was hard filming a pool scene because of how hot it was outside and how we need to keep it school appropriate. However we made it work and kept it appropriate and kept the aesthetic of my story board. I really liked the theme in my story board and wanted to keep the scenes simi...
What titles are displayed during opening sequences? They begun by displaying the lead actors and the stars with the names of the characters they play. They put the name of the casting company, as well as the co directors, costume designers, and the production design. They ended off with the director as they normally do. What images are prioritized in the opening images? The film begins with a little car riding through various scenes. The make the edits interactive and much more interesting than what normal credits look like. They had different objects to change and turn into letters I think that the cartoon intro is very creative and can be very intersting. How does the film represent its genre? The film begins with many funny and ironic things that have it imply that it is a comedy film and has irony in the film.
Comments
Post a Comment